A roof system is a big investment for homeowners, and may represent a significant portion of construction costs.
It’s a roofer’s job to help the homeowner protect his or her investment by conducting thorough, careful maintenance on the roof on a regular basis. This can help ensure it’s being properly protected.
What causes damage to a roof?
The average roof takes a lot of abuse over its lifetime – often more than other areas of the house. Some common examples include:
- Exposure to the elements (sunlight, wind, rain, hail, snow)
- Biological growth (blue-algae, tree or plant debris)
- Poor installation technique
- Inconsistent maintenance or repairs
- Change in building use (leading to increased humidity or imbalanced ventilation)
Why maintain a roof?
Even if there are no outward signs of obvious damage, every homeowner should ensure a professional regularly inspects and performs maintenance, where necessary, to a roof. Keeping it in healthy condition may protect the home. Maintenance is an investment that may pay major returns down the road.
Scheduling professional roof maintenance every 5 years strengthens the roof’s life and ensures safety and performance. We can help you with efficient roof maintenance services. By maintaining your roof timely, you prevent damage, improve curb appeal and balance roof costings.
- Our roofer will do a complete roof assessment to pinpoint the reason for the roof leak/problem.
- Our roof inspections are done by qualified inspectors (residential and commercial) with years of experience in the industry.
- A detailed estimate explains the scope of work and all applicable charges, so you have no surprises after the job is done.
- As an authorised roofing contractor for leading roofing products, you are always assured of quality materials and of the workmanship by Niko Roofing